- Feel like an imposter at work?
- have a job, but don’t enjoy it?
- Not find time to spend with your family?
- Look at rich people and wonder “how did they do it?”.
- have ambition but you know the road you’re on now won’t get you there?
- You’ve been a professional for over 10 years but don’t have anything to show for it?
In 2020, at the height of the COVID pandemic, I was faced with the real possibility of dying.
Most of us never think of death. But it is when you are faced with the fact that you won’t be around much longer, that you really think about what exactly you want to do with the time left.
A lot of professionals I knew - faced the same issues.
- To feel fulfilled
- To reach their full potential
- Do exciting work and get paid for it.
But no one knew how to do so.
There’s actually a word that describes these needs, it’s called “Self Actualisation”.
Self-actualization is the realization or fulfillment of one's talents and potentialities, especially considered as a drive or need present in everyone. It was first mentioned in 1943 in a paper titled “Maslow's hierarchy of needs”. It is the highest level of psychological development in a human.
To achieve self-actualization, you need to maximize 3 things in your life.
- Your Creativity
- Your Freedom
- Your Impact
(Money is a by-product of maximizing these 3)
The most successful people in the world are those who leaned into their purpose and worked on projects that used their strengths.
Great, so how do you “practically” do this? Most people who pursue their passions end up broke.
That’s why I created “The Thrive Framework”. A scientific and behavioral science-based framework that outlines a three-step process to achieve self-actualization faster while actually profiting from living your purpose.