Becoming an “effective manager” is hard. You need to
- Understand your company’s objectives.
- Deliver results every quarter.
- Manage the expectations of your team.
- Reduce attrition.
This is easier said than done. I struggled with these goals too, until I discovered the secret weapon to truly become effective.
I call it “One On One Meetings”.
Every week I meet with all my reports and managers to make sure we are on the same page.
Setting up this process has helped me improve my productivity by 500% and reduce attrition by 100%. This process has also helped me get great reviews from my reports (You can check my recommendation section).
To help you to become an effective manager, I’ve created a toolkit to get you started right.
This toolkit has
- An email template that educates your reports about the value of one on ones - so they get excited to meet with you regularly.
- Explanations of how to conduct an effective one on one meeting.
- Meeting notes template that guides you to conduct effective one-on-one meetings.
- 27 questions that you can ask your reports during your one-on-one meetings- so you never have to be blank again.
- Printable documents if you prefer writing.
I sold a course around this for ₹5000, but I’m offering it to 99 serious buyers for ₹99 for this week alone. So Hurry, get it while it lasts.
A complete toolkit with tutorial and templates.